Once AWS Amplify is installed, adding configuration for user authentication for your app online takes one command. The command-line interface asks the configuration settings it needs and that's it. The AWS portion is done. From there, you just need to update your app to use the appropriate frameworks.
- [Instructor] So now we want to add…our mobile app to the project.…In your Exercise Files for Chapter 03_01,…there's the Begin folder,…and there's a Picogram.zip file.…So I'm going to copy that to my desktop.…First, I'm going to create a new folder called PicogramiOS,…and I'm going to put the zip file in there.…And then I'll unzip it.…Now I'm going to right click on that…and open a new terminal tab with that folder.…If you don't have that setup,…you can set it up in the keyboard services.…
Or you can just open the terminal…and navigate to that folder.…So this is just an Xcode app for now,…but we're going to add the project…from our React app into here.…And to do that, we're going to copy the amplify folder.…So I'm going to copy recursively.…I'm going to go back to the desktop,…into the Picogram folder,…picoweb/amplify folder and copy it here.…
Now if I do an ls, I have the amplify folder.…And now I'm going to call amplify configure project,…and it'll use that same configuration.…I'll use the same project name, the same editor,…
- Working with the Amplify toolchain
- Creating a React app
- Adding analytics to a React app with Amplify
- User authentication via AWS
- Using Amplify to simplify account creation and management
- Creating a GraphQL API
- Storing files online
Skill Level Intermediate
1. AWS Amplify Overview
2. Amplified React App
3. Mobile App Features
4. Serverless Back End
5. Storing Files Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.