See the third-party AWS log aggregator. Explore the Loggly website to understand the product's capabilities.
- [Narrator] Now a third party product that I've used…for monitoring with AWS clients is called Loggly.…What Loggly does is it allows you to work…with your CloudTrail data and other data…from Amazon logs in a really quick and easy way.…Of course this is a commercial product that you buy,…but I'll just show you what this looks like.…So if I click on the link here Loggly for AWS CloudTrail,…for example, you can see over in the logging set up…that not only CloudTrail, which you will be reminded is…a log of API calls to specific services,…that Loggly supports integration with really…most of the Amazon service log.…
So everything from Cloud Watch logs and metrics…to working with S3 natively, SNS for notifications,…and other frameworks and services that you might…be running on Amazon infrastructure,…such as things like Angular or Apache or so on and so forth.…So what it does is it allows for centralized logging,…which really results in the ability to create dashboards.…So if I scroll down on this page it shows you…
- Understanding approaches to monitoring
- Matching business application priorities to monitoring approaches
- Tools for monitoring and logging
- Monitoring core AWS Services
- Using CloudFormation templates
- Monitoring S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, and EMR
- Using core AWS tools for metrics and logging
- Using AWS services for advanced monitoring
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Monitoring Approaches
2. Monitoring Core AWS Services
3. Core AWS Tools for Metrics and Logging
4. Using AWS Services for Advanced Monitoring
5. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
6. Application Monitoring
Compare monitoring tools2m 54s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.