Learn the basics of AWS Marketplace for analytics tools. Explore the difference between vendor-supplied AMI images and SaaS offerings from vendors such as BIME.
- [Instructor] Now in addition to using Amazon services…and tools to setup your data analytics pipeline,…there's a large number of accredited partners…that you can select from,…and then can be used really at all stages.…They can be used when you're e-tailing your data,…when you're storing your data,…or when you're visualizing your data,…and one of the biggest challenges of the partners…is to figure out which one to use quickly and efficiently,…and the tip I have there is…to use something called the AWS Marketplace.…We'll look at it in a minute,…but generally, it's a place for vendors…to talk about their partner offering.…
Now currently, most of the vendors…are giving you a customized AMI…as a basis for a managed EC2 instance.…Some of them give you a confirmation template…so you can just click and setup a multi-part solution.…What is interesting as of Reinvent this year,…Amazon also announced a serverless marketplace…in private beta.…So by the time you watch this,…there might also be serverless services,…or services you can rent.…
- Explain the difference between files and databases.
- Identify examples of batching, micro-batching, and streaming.
- Prepare helpful data visualizations with QuickSight.
- Recognize the different types of analytics available in AWS.
- Demonstrate how to set up AWS CLI.
- Describe common analytics architecture patterns.
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Analytics on AWS
2. Analytic Services
3. AWS Code Tools for Analytics
4. Advanced Analytics
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.