Learn how to use an AWS CodeStar CI/CD pipeline to push code changes from your IDE all the way to updated production AWS service instances.
- [Instructor] So to choose the tool for connecting…the IDE to the code pipeline,…I'm going to work with Eclipse.…I'm going to click on the Eclipse button here.…And I've already pre-installed Eclipse.…Notice the instructions.…Before you can import your project,…I'm going to need an IAM user with an access key,…secret key, and Git credentials.…I'm going to just follow the steps here.…I need to get the AWS Toolkit for Eclipse.…So you can see the instructions are over to the right.…
I'm going to Copy this text, because I'm going to need it.…I'm going to Switch to Eclipse.…I'm going to click on, in Eclipse, Help, Install New Software.…In the Work with dialogue, I'm going to Paste this String.…I'm going to click Add.…I'm going to call this awstoolkit.…Click Okay.…Once the tools populate, I'm going to Select All Of Them.…
Click Next.…Click Next.…Click Next again.…Accept the license terms and click Finish.…So I kind of jumped ahead a little bit,…and I already connected a tool…and did an update but,…let me just show you some of the steps here.…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.