Learn about common third-party CI/CD pipeline tools such as GoCD Server.
- [Narrator] Additional third-party tools…and resources that I see and have worked with…around Amazon automation and CICD are as follows.…Code pipelines are probably the most pervasive thing…that I've worked with.…So, I've worked with Jenkens.…And there's Travis CI, CruiseControl,…and there's something called GoCD server as well.…Also, Visual Studio and TFS…are IDE-integrated continuous integration,…not deployment, but integration.…I mentioned this earlier, but because it's so important,…I wanted to call out Liquibase…which is a schema configuration tool…designed specifically for relational databases.…
Let's look at these in a bit more detail.…So first, Liquibase.…This is source control for your database,…and you can see that it supports many database types,…XML, XAML, JSON, and SQL formats.…And it supports context-dependent logic.…So what we saw in the previous movie,…with Poppit for example,…and it generates database change documentation,…generates diffs, and it generates SQL scripts.…So if you notice, it also includes refactoring.…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 57m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.