Learn what the types of code testing are and also in what proportion you should use unit testing and other code testing types.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about code testing.…First of all, do you have any?…I'm kind of just kidding.…But I do see enterprise applications…that have remarkably small amount of code coverage…and it really does impact the quality of the software.…So it is actually quite important.…Types of tests that you might need…to consider and integrate into your automated processes…and CICD pipelines are as follows:…You would have tests, hopefully,…at the level of a unit.…And these are called often TDD type of tests…or Test Driven Development.…
They could be written actually before you write…the unit of work.…Depends on how your development shop works.…In addition to that,…you may have some tools that help you look…at your source code in terms of code coverage…and it's also called static code analysis.…And what this means is what percentage…of the lines of code that are executing…are actually covered by unit tests.…In other words tested by unit tests for their functionality.…These tests are usually verified…in the build stage of your continuous deployment pipeline.…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 57m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.