Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Troubleshooting demo: Route tables, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- [Instructor] In this module, we're going to look…at some of the ways that we can go about…troubleshooting our EC2 instances.…Let's start off with one of our scenarios.…This particular scenario is that…you can't connect to the instance.…For some reason, we can't get into it.…We may not be able to ping it or other things.…It's not working or it's timing out.…One of the possibilities that we have…is that we can look at the route tables.…We need to ensure that the route table…is configured correctly which is going to include…things like the VPN, if we're using a VPG.…
Also check things like the internet gateways.…So let's go over and take a look.…Now in our case, we've got a particular machine here…we're going to use as our demonstration.…We call it Route Tables.…So let's take a look and see what we can do.…The first thing we want to do is verify…that we can't actually connect to it.…So let's just take a look at its IP address.…We can see the Public IP address…is presently highlighted here.…So we'll copy that to our clipboard.…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.