Learn about popular third-party security tools from the AWS Marketplace.
- [Instructor] Now we covered quite a few of the associated…logging tools, such as Cloudwatch and Cloudtrail,…that Amazon has as part of their services in this course.…But, in the real world, I often work with customers…and get third party solutions, products and services…that augment capabilities of existing Amazon services…for specific security or compliance needs.…So, couple things.…I first wanted to list some of the most common areas…and the products that I've worked with,…in case you want to take a look at those.…
So for example, in infrastructure,…I've worked with Barracuda and Trend Micro.…Logging and monitoring is a particular area of interest…because getting usability around the log information,…in other words, making the log so that they're actionable…is actually really key in core to proper…security and governance.…Once you've set up you particular applications…on the AWS sequence system.…Data protection can also be an area where you need…additional resources, I've worked with the ones…listed on the slide here, as well.…
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.