Learn about popular third-party governance tools from the AWS Marketplace.
- [Instructor] So continuing on looking at…third-party services, there are some third-party…services I've used for governance requirements…and they kind of overlap with security requirements…of course, but again I just want to be complete…and talk about some of these in this course…because it is really common in the real world…to see these third-party solutions layered on top.…So for cost management, and also governance,…I've worked with Botmetric.…For master data management, Semarchy,…and for compliance, Allgress.…So as I showed before, a tip I have is…if you have a requirement, and you really just don't…know the products out there, again another way…to use the AWS marketplace is just to type in…the area of interest, if you don't know the vendors…or anything, and you'll see vendors…that have done work to integrate properly…with the Amazon ecosystem.…
So here I typed in governance, and you can see…that I've got some of my picks that show up,…Semarchy, and Botmetric, and if I wanted to…drill in of course, I could just click on this…
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.