In this video, test everything that you have done in the project until now in the course.
- [Narrator] So now we are going to test everything out, … and let's deploy first everything that we have built. … So let's deploy. … And, this will take a couple of minutes. … After it's deploy, you have the URL … for the POST method to create a new order. … We already have that set up in Postman. … So, this is the URL, this is the body, … we created it many videos ago. … We can send the same request, it doesn't matter, … it will create a new order. … When it's ready we can see that the order has an orderId … and all the information, and the eventType is placed. … And the eventType is order_placed … so this should put a new order_placed in the stream … and it just sent an email. … So, let's go to our Guerrilla email inbox, … and see what is going on there. … So, this is the inbox for the cakeproducer, … and we can see that we have received an email. … So, new cake order from the cake ordering system … to cakeproducer, … and this is the order. … As I said we can make this email as pretty as we want, …
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Function as a service (FaaS)
- Why infrastructure as code is so important
- Creating an order
- Setting up DynamoDB
- Saving into a DynamoDB table
- Using AWS SDK
- Sending a message to the stream
- Deploying and testing an application
- Cleaning up an AWS environment
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: AWS AppSync with GraphQLwith Bear Cahill1h 25m Intermediate
Introduction to AWS DeepLenswith Jonathan Fernandes33m 50s Intermediate
What you should know1m 27s
1. Get Started with Serverless
2. Get Started with Kinesis
3. SNS, SQS, and Kinesis
4. Lifecycle of a Message in the Stream
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.