In this video, learn about how to submit your completed skill to the Alexa Skills Store for certification.
- [Narrator] So let's say that we've got … our skill where we want it. … It's doing everything that we want it to do. … We thoroughly tested it ourselves and it's time to move on. … We want to deploy this skill to the Alexa store. … It's time to look at a tab that we haven't used before: … Distribution. … Go ahead and click that. … Now we need to fill out some values that are going to appear … on the page for this skill on the Alexa store. … Here's the public name, Pizza Dog … and now a one-sentence description. … Ask pizza dog to fetch you a pizza! … Detailed description can get even longer. … Pizza dog knows how to … fetch pizzas … and save your favorite order. … What's new is a field that we would use … if we were issuing an update to this skill. … Example phrases have to start with the wake word … so we'll say, "Alexa, … ask pizza dog to fetch … a large pepperoni pizza." … That's sort of the headline capability of this skill … and that will appear prominently in italics. … Ah, in the example phrase, …
- Designing effective voice interactions
- Designing an interaction model
- Building voice interactions
- Building an interaction model
- Alexa response functions
- Skills software development kit (SDK)
- Mapping values
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Design Your Alexa Skill
2. Alexa Skill First Steps
3. Building the Interaction Model
4. Enhancing the Voice Interaction
5. Publishing to the Alexa Skill Store
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.