Learn how to validate and use the AWS SDK tool to interact with CloudWatch alarm and EC2 EIP associations via Node.js.
- [Instructor] Here I am in my editor of choice, VS Code,…and I've got node sample,…like hello-node, basically.…Also I had to run an npm install…to get my node_modules,…this is very specific to Node, in the directory.…So, I'm just doing a smoke test,…like making sure that Node works…before I get into interacting with Amazon.…So, in the terminal, I'm going to make sure…that I'm in the correct directory by typing pwd…and then I'm going to list the files.…And then to run my smoke test,…I'm just going to type node…and then auto-complete, and then I expect a Hello World,…which I've got, which is really great.…
So, now I'm going to clear the terminal.…And I'm going to go back into my editor.…And I'm going to point out when I open my node_modules…that I have an aws-sdk here.…So, that's critical,…and that provides us with the functionality…so when we call objects from Node,…that allows us to work with the Amazon services.…So, the first pattern that we're going to take a look at…is working with CloudWatch Alarms.…And you might remember from a previous movie…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.