Learn how to validate and use the AWS CLI script tool to interact with AWS CodeStar
- [Instructor] Now, in this next section we're going…to look at the process for getting the…AWS Command Line interface or CLI.…So, the first thing that you would need to do is you'd need…to go to the documentation and read…for your particular operating system, and I'm on a Mac here,…how you would download what other prerequisites,…so on and so forth.…Tip from the real world, although, for the Mac version…the instructions here say to use the PIP Package Installer.…I've actually had better luck with Homebrew.…So, if you just search on Homebrew and you use that process…for installing Python and the other prerequisites,…I've had better success with that.…
Just a tip.…So, you download and set this up per these instructions…and I've already done this on this computer.…If you're using PIP, you run…"pip install --upgrade --user awscli".…Of course, the process is going to…be different on Linux or Windows.…And, then once you're done you want to do some verification.…So, I'm going to switch over to the terminal…and I'll do some verification.…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.