Walk through setting up a free tier account and review how to use it.
- [Instructor] Now that we've had an opportunity…to look over the free options, let's set up an account…and get started with our AWS solution.…Select Create an AWS Account.…We'll enter an AWS account name.…I'm going to call it MyExample.…Enter a good email address.…Enter a password and hit Continue.…We'll continue to set up our account by filling…in the contact in the required fields.…We're going to enter example data.…You're going to need to enter your own example data,…'cause you're not going to be able to use mine in this.…
If you'd like to read through the AWS customer agreement,…you can select it here.…I've done that in the past, so I'm good with this.…I'm going to select the checkbox and say Create Account.…Payment information is next.…I'm going to enter a credit card number.…Once that data's entered, I will select Continue.…Please not that even though you need…to enter valid credit card information…to set up a free account, you will not incur any charges…if you follow along with the course.…As I demonstrate planning the AWS solution,…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.