- Serverless technologies on AWS
- What are microservices?
- Building serverless components on AWS
- Hybrid architectures
- Serverless machine learning
- Transitioning an existing application to serverless
- Serverless challenges and solutions
Skill Level Intermediate
- As builders, we want to spend our time focused on the things we do best, building and solving customer problems. Serverless helps us on that journey by letting us focus on the things we do best, solving our customer's problems without having to fret over how to keep managing and scaling our infrastructure. In this course, I'll take you through how serverless and microservices can help by using some real-world examples from a Transit Insight dashboard. Want to know how to build and see it in action? This is a great place to start for more about how Lambdas and Step Functions really make a difference. I'm Aileen Gemma Smith, CEO of Vizalytics Technology and an AWS Community Hero. Our team uses serverless in our solutions for clients in transit. I'm excited to share how serverless has helped to make the work we do with graph technology even more powerful. Join me on my LinkedIn Learning Course on serverless with AWS.