In this video, learn how to install and configure the Serverless Framework on your machine.
- [Narrator] Previously, we learned … the basics of Serverless Application in AWS Lamdbda. … Now we are going to learn about framework … that will help us to manage … the Serverless project in production. … The Serverless Framework is an open-source CLI … for building and deploying Serverless application. … Serverless framework helps you … to organize your functions as service … and all the resources that are related to them. … It provides a clear structure … and adopts the infrastructure as code paradigm. … Also, it gives you the flexibility … to deploy your code and configurations … in different stations of your pipeline. … Let's go over some of the … Serverless Framework characteristics. … Infrastructure as code. … You can define your entire … Serverless application in a configuration file. … We are going to talk more about … the importance of this in a following video. … Provider agnostic, … meaning that you can manage multiple clouds with one tool. … It supports cloud platforms like AWS, Microsoft Usher, …
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Function as a service (FaaS)
- Why infrastructure as code is so important
- Creating an order
- Setting up DynamoDB
- Saving into a DynamoDB table
- Using AWS SDK
- Sending a message to the stream
- Deploying and testing an application
- Cleaning up an AWS environment
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: AWS AppSync with GraphQLwith Bear Cahill1h 25m Intermediate
Introduction to AWS DeepLenswith Jonathan Fernandes33m 50s Intermediate
What you should know1m 27s
1. Get Started with Serverless
2. Get Started with Kinesis
3. SNS, SQS, and Kinesis
4. Lifecycle of a Message in the Stream
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.