The AWS Pinpoint console allows the user to send messages via campaigns to a given segment. It's also possible to test sending messages. Testing is an integral part of any development process. Testing, reviewing, and modifying messages over time is necessary to make sure everything works from marketing to implementation.
- [Instructor] While we're still talking about the messages, … I just want to take a quick second … and talk about test messaging. … Pinpoint allows you to send test messages … to various endpoints. … You can send direct messages, … including emails to email addresses, … or endpoint IDs, if you know 'em. … You can create a new message, … you can use the existing templates … that you've created before, … or save these messages as templates. … This is a good way to test the ability to make sure … that your messages are being received, … being sent, and also to check to see how they look. … Now since you're not using segments, … you may not have access to all the different attributes, … but you can still author them here … and save them as templates. … If you have the configuration setup to send SMS messages, … you can do that the same, and you'll notice that … in both cases, they look just like they looked … when we were defining the campaign messages. … You can also send voice messages to phone numbers, …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.