Understand how to select a cloud security service, step by step.
- [Instructor] So how do you select cloud security services?…Well ultimately this is about understanding risk agility…and how we're in essence…gonna back the right security services…into our security requirement.…You gotta think about this in two ways,…risk management versus agility.…And so where our cloud is…and understanding what are the basic services that we need?…Obviously encryption services,…identity access management, infrastructure,…those sorts of things are really kind of table stakes…in getting into cloud based security…and then we may deal with layered tools,…the ability to kind of move up…into different layers within the cloud…such as the database layer we talked about earlier,…the record layer, the platform layer, the network layer,…all these other things where we can isolate specifically…the subsystems within the cloud…and ensure that we're securing those subsystems correctly.…
This is about understanding we need kind of basic stuff…in terms of encryption, identity access management,…in many instances, most instances…
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.