Create stronger, more secure applications for AWS deployment. Learn security best practices for Identity and Access Management, S3 storage, Key Management Service (KMS), and Cognito.
- [Carlos] How do you know when your application code and infrastructures are ready for the cloud? When you're confident that your data is secure. A conversation about security will always be incomplete if we don't touch on identity and access management, storage, and data encryption. We'll talk about AWS key management service, AWS Cognito, and cover identity federation which is very important to master when migrating applications to the cloud. This will help your application establish user identity without requiring your users to maintain multiple login credentials for every application.
Hi, I'm Carlos Rivas, and I'm a certified AWS solutions architect and software engineer. Let's secure your application in this LinkedIn Learning course.
- Identity and Access Management security
- S3 security policies, encryption, and version control
- KMS encryption
- User authentication with Cognito
Skill Level Advanced
Developing AWS Lambda Functions with Kotlinwith Troy Miles1h 55m Intermediate
AWS Machine Learning by Examplewith Jonathan Fernandes1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
2. Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
3. Key Management Service (KMS) Encryption
4. User Identities with Cognito and Web
Next steps2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.