As you know, availability and performance are important, but it's also important to ensure the security of the implemented solution. In this video, learn the AWS best practices for secure design.
- So we understand how to build reliability or resiliency, … we know about performance. … Let's see, what's next? … It seems like it's really important. … Oh, that's right, security. … Security is absolutely essential. … After all, you're taking all … this stuff out of your building, … you're putting it in someone else's building. … You got to make sure that the security is right. … So, it's very important as we move things into The Cloud, … AKA someone else's building, … that we actually have this secured … as best as we possibly can. … Well, AWS takes care of a lot of the security for us, … but there are things we have to do as well. … So we're going to start by checking out … the AWS Security Pillars document … to see what we can learn from that. … First of all, when you want to find this document … and download it, it's called … AWS-Security-Pillar.pdf. … And when you download it, you'll notice it's 33 pages. … So let's see, we're up to … 135 pages total so far … as we enter the third pillar with the security pillar. …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS