Now that you know the best practices for secure design, learn how you can apply them to the widget makers' needs in this video.
- So we've established some of the best practices … for implementing a secure AWS solution. … Now we want to go back to widget makers' needs … and talk about a good security scenario for them. … So in this security design scenario, … we're going right back to the same five basic systems … that we need to move into the AWS cloud. … And we're going to look at the recommendations … for each of these systems. … First of all, we're going back … to the order processing system … and remember that this was a sequel server … database solution, so what we want … is secure database management … through IAM groups and policies. … The first step, then, is to make sure … that only the people who should be able … to manage the RDS managed instances can manage them. … So we want the right groups, we want … policies associated with the groups … that limit who can do that. … We also want to implement internal security features … of the target database. … So we want to make sure we're implementing … the right permissions within the database …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS