In addition to the power Pinpoint provides with sending out messages on channels, it also allows for app events. The SDKs provided by Pinpoint allow your client apps to send events with attributes and metrics to the server. You can even create custom events to be included in the analytical data in Pinpoint.
- [Instructor] We've talked a lot about … sending out communication and receiving analytics on that. … We've also talked a little bit about … analytics coming in from the app, but not too much detail. … We'll get into that a little bit more now, but not too much. … What you want to be able to do is integrate … the SDK into your app or your website … and allow it to send any standard and automatic … events and attributes to Pinpoint for you, … but you also want to be able to send … any custom attributes and events and monetization events, … various things that might be specific to your product. … We're going to click on Developer Guide … and we're going to look down with Integration, … Integrating with Your App and under the SDK Support. … We've seen before that there's a variety of SDKs … that are supported for Pinpoint. … I'm just going to click on the iOS one as an example. … It's going to send us to Amplify. … If you're not familiar with Amplify, … I recommend you looking up the course on AWS Amplify. …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.