In this video, learn how to create a website using only S3 to host it.
- [Instructor] Storage is one of the cloud's…most popular feature.…Among other things, it enabled businesses and individuals…with the ability to back up their computers and phones.…These files can later be accessed from anywhere.…Unfortunately, a lot of people set up…their cloud storage accounts…with security settings that are far too open.…In this section, we'll help you avoid this…by showing you different measures you can take…to safely store your confidential data in Amazon S3 Service.…To start our conversation about S3 security,…let's create a bucket…and give it read-only access to the entire world.…
We'll do this using S3 Static Website feature…which enables access to the bucket via web browser.…Let's go to the Console now and create our bucket.…Here we are in the S3 Console.…We'll click Create Bucket.…We'll give it a DNS compliant name,…demo-bucket3,…bucket5,…and we'll click Create.…
We'll click on our bucket name.…We're going to upload a file here.…Click on Add Files…and we'll choose index from our exercise files…
- Identity and Access Management security
- S3 security policies, encryption, and version control
- KMS encryption
- User authentication with Cognito
Skill Level Advanced
Developing AWS Lambda Functions with Kotlinwith Troy Miles1h 55m Intermediate
AWS Machine Learning by Examplewith Jonathan Fernandes1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
2. Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
3. Key Management Service (KMS) Encryption
4. User Identities with Cognito and Web
Next steps2m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.