AWS has really upped their game with added S3 features. Learn about intelligent tiering, S3 object lock, and batch operations in this video.
- Before we finish up with all of our discussions … of S3 in general, … I want to talk about some enhanced features, … of the S3 solution within AWS. … These enhanced features give you … the ability to do things like, … locked down files, so they can't be modified, … even though people can view them. … The ability to perform automated operations … against objects that are stored in S3 buckets, … and, even the ability … to implement such things as, … automatic intelligent adjustment … of tiering or a class of storage. … So that you can save money in the end. … So these are all enhanced features of S3, … that AWS has added over the years … and we want to take a look at them now. … The first one, we're going to look at, … is the ability to do intelligent tiering. … Now if we go into the AWS Management Console, … and then choose S3, … you'll see if you go into any bucket … where you can do this intelligent tiering. … So we'll open up one of the buckets that we have, … and notice that, … when I go into the management of this bucket, …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance