Each S3 bucket has a collection of properties associated with it. These properties are explored in this video.
- In the previous episode, … we saw how to create our first S3 bucket. … Now what we want to do, … is look at how we manage the objects in that bucket. … Now managing of objects is both at the object level … and at the bucket level, … because we configure some things on the bucket … so that it impacts the objects in the bucket. … And then of course, we have to put objects in the bucket … and we can manage them individually. … So let's first of all take a look … at how we manage some more properties of the bucket itself … that will impact the objects. … So we're still here in our bucket that we created, … the marketing widget 2018 bucket … and you can see that we're still on the properties tab. … And what I want to do … is talk about just a couple of things here … that are important for use in everyday life … and also for the exam. … The first one is static web hosting. … Now static web hosting allows you to create a bucket … and then put a static website in that bucket. … So you would put HTML files, image files, …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance