Resiliency is important in any modern application. Organizations require that their applications and services be there when they need them. In this video, learn the concepts and practical implementation methods available to architect a resilient AWS solution.
- Now that we've gathered all the information … from the organization and we understand what they're … trying to accomplish we can begin to prepare. … It means we can begin to put together a well-architected … framework design that can actually be utilized … for deployment in AWS. … And the first step of that that I want to talk with you about … is resilient design. … With resilient design what we're talking about … is a design that allows you to have reliability, … it provides reliability for the things that you implement … in the AWS cloud. … A key thing with resilient design though is it can not … require interaction from administrators to have resiliency. … It must be implemented with automation. … So what this means is that as far as recovery, … we need it to happen automatically. … Scaling, we need to grow and shrink automatically … and backups need to happen automatically. … The point is if these things all have to be done manually … it's not as resilient as it would be … if we can do it all automatically. …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS