Now that you understand resilient design, you can apply it to the widget makers' requirements. In this video, learn how to offer resilient design for processing, databases, storage, and more.
- Now that we understand the concepts … around resilient design, we can look back … at our widget maker scenario and understand … how we might implement resilient design for them. … So we're going to look at a resilient design scenario … that meets the needs of this particular organization … that wants to move into the cloud. … Let's take a look at the scenario. … First of all, remember that we had an order … processing system that we had to move into the cloud. … And what we're going to recommend here … is that they continue to use Microsoft SQL Server … which they've already been using, … but we're going to implement it as an RDS instance. … So we're not going to launch an EC2 instance … and then install Windows and SQL Server on it. … We're going to let AWS manage the database instance. … So we'll launch it in RDS. … The other thing we're going to do is make sure … we have resiliency and reliability … by using a multi-AZ database. … So we don't want it to be in just one availability zone, …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS