Learn how to remove the cloud storage instance when no longer needed.
- [Instructor] So once we've allocated the disc…and initialized it for our particular purposes,…at some point in time, we may need…to remove or delete the volume.…From the AWS menu, right click the Volume…and select Detach Volume,…and that'll detach the volume.…When you return it back to the resource pool,…you'll no longer have access to it,…but you'll no longer be paying for it either.…Then you right click and select Delete,…basically, Delete Volume.…Go ahead and execute that, and your volume will be deleted.…
- Block storage, object storage, and file storage
- Planning cloud storage
- Allocating storage instances on AWS
- Securing storage instances
- Understanding usage-based accounting
- Defining costs, projected growth, and implementation plans
- Reviewing cloud storage use cases
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services: Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 31m Intermediate
1. Cloud Storage Basics
2. AWS Cloud Storage
3. Cloud Storage Planning
4. Cloud Storage Use Cases
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.