Learn best practice techniques around code testing, security, monitoring, and metrics for CI/CD scenarios.
- [Instructor] The business value…of continuous integration, and ultimately,…continuous deployment is substantial.…However, to get there, it's recommended…that you follow a series of best practices.…So let's look now at developer best practices.…The first thing that you should consider is…to put developers into small groups,…often called feature teams.…In those groups, you want to integrate one…or more DevOps professionals.…In some of the most modern architectures,…companies make these small groups 100% responsible…for the implementation of the feature or features…all the way into production, even to the point…that one or more members of the development team…has to carry the beeper in case the feature…becomes unavailable and needs to roll back.…
In addition to this, you want all developers to commit code…to the main branch of the main trunk frequently.…You want to avoid long-running feature branches…because those will be difficult,…if not impossible, to integrate.…The most optimal type of deployment is going to…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 57m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.