- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ryan] Cloud computing is an essential component of modern technology solutions. It empowers companies, enables end users and is not mature enough to offer what enterprises need as stable, secure and scalable services. Hi, I'm Ryan Spence. I've been deploying value expanding technology for globally scaled and regional markets for two decades. Amazon has emerged as a leader in cloud solutions by providing platforms as a service that are able to meet even the most demanding technological needs. In this course, we will explore business solutions using AWS for big data, including analytics, warehousing, and mobile engagements.
We will dive into the components of the MOBILEHUB and review the landscape of Amazon's Internet of Things solution. Okay, let's get started.
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.