Join Bear Cahill for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AWS for Developers: AWS AppSync with GraphQL.
- [Instructor] Well I hope you've learned a lot…about what AppSync can do for your apps.…I think using this AWS feature is a great way…to get an app online and synced up pretty quick,…especially with Amplify doing so much leg work.…Be sure to check out other aspects and features from AppSync…like file storage, analytics, and push notifications.…I think it's just a great tool,…especially for mobile developers…who don't have as much background…in the web development side.…And feel free to let me know what you're working on…and keep in ouch at brainwashinc.com,…@brainofbear, and on LinkedIn.…
- Preparing to use AppSync in code
- Updating settings and the schema
- Adding a second data source
- Storing posts online
- Updating subscriptions in schema
- Testing live updates
- Handling updated posts
- Offline capabilities
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS Security Best Practices for Developerswith Carlos Rivas46m 31s Intermediate
1. AWS User Authentication
2. AppSync Setup
Amplify codegen3m 42s
3. App Code and Configuration
4. Adding a Second Datasource
5. Real-Time Updates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.