Join Bear Cahill for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AWS for Developers: AWS Amplify.
- [Bear] Well it's time to say goodbye.…Oh, don't be sad!…It's time for the little birdie to fly.…And we've learned so much!…You've mastered the basics of Amplify.…And I recommend going forward and check out some…of the other offerings that you could add…to your app like…push notifications and interactions.…Maybe check out some of the other UI components,…like for storage, the Photo Picker, and Album,…or even Chatbots.…Also, it could be really interesting to add…an Android app to this project.…But keep moving forward.…And I would genuinely love to hear from you!…So follow me at brainwashinc.com…or @brainofbear Twitter, and of course connect…with me on LinkedIn.…
I'd love to hear from you!…Thanks!…
- Working with the Amplify toolchain
- Creating a React app
- Adding analytics to a React app with Amplify
- User authentication via AWS
- Using Amplify to simplify account creation and management
- Creating a GraphQL API
- Storing files online
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS API Gateway with HTTP, Lambda, DynamoDB, and iOSwith Bear Cahill1h 33m Intermediate
1. AWS Amplify Overview
2. Amplified React App
3. Mobile App Features
4. Serverless Back End
5. Storing Files Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.