Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Cloud Security.
- So what do we do now?…I suggest you understand the deeper concepts…of cloud security.…Make use of Amazon.…Make use of Google.…Make use of Microsoft.…Try doing encryption.…Try setting up your own identity…and access management system.…Take it to the next level.…Then create your own security architecture,…how you're going to approach your requirements…with a particular type of security.…Remember you have different tools in the shed,…such as encryption, identity access management,…multifactor authentication.…
Those sorts of things should be understood…and they should be applied to meet the specific requirements…and your needs.…Select cloud security that's right for you.…So when we pick brands and types of cloud security,…understand that you have hundreds of third-party tools…out there, and you have dozens of tools…that exist on public clouds to choose from.…You need to pick the right technology…that are gonna fit your needs for the business case…and the business problem you're looking to solve.…Test implementations, then move to a pilot solution.…
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.