Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting PaaS Products.
- [Brian] Thanks for watching this video series.…The next steps, if you haven't already done so,…are to go out and get one of the Free Tier accounts…to practice what you've learned in this class.…Make sure that you can take advantage…of the different Free Tier offerings…to get yourself some hands-on experience…with all the different theoretical concepts…we've talked about in the different lessons.…Also, don't forget that AWS has immense ammounts…of product documentation out there…that it's very helpful for you to read.…It's also important to realize…that the cloud is constantly evolving…and products are changing.…
Things do tend to change rather quickly.…Also, for more information on these topics…and many others, be sure to check out…other LinkedIn Learning videos at the url on your screen.…Again, thanks for watching.…
- Creating an IAM user, group, and role
- Using the IAM policy simulator
- IAM best practices
- Components of CloudFormation
- Benefits of Elastic Beanstalk
- Working with OpsWorks
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate and Puppet Enterprise
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management
3. Elastic Beanstalk
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.