Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- [Narrator] Thanks for watching this video series.…If you haven't done so already, be sure to set up…an AWS account to take advantage of their free services.…There's a whole free tier available at your disposal…so that you can get more familiar…with the products and services.…Also, remember that cloud products…are constantly changing.…So even we've talked about a lot of different…pieces and parts of the AWS platform,…remember that it can change rapidly.…So before taking the exam,…be sure to familiarize yourself…with the documentation at the URL on your screen.…
And lastly, for more information on these topics,…and really many others, be sure to check out…the other LinkedIn Learning videos…at the URL on your screen.…Thanks again.…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.