Join Brandon Rich for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Management.
- [Instructor] That does it for this course.…We've seen the breadth of what AWS has to offer…in terms of storage and data management.…To go further, it's hard to find a more in-depth resource…than AWS's own documentation…at aws.amazon.com/documentation.…Of course, there's plenty more AWS content…in the video library of this site.…I'd recommend Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Security…to learn more about IAM and access control.…You may also want to check out…Apache Spark Essential Training…to help you better understand AWS Glue.…
And finally, you could go on to my other course,…Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioning,…to learn how to get your applications to the cloud.…Thanks for watching,…and good luck as your journey to the cloud continues.…
Join AWS architect Brandon Rich and learn how to configure object storage solutions and lifecycle management in Simple Storage Service (S3), a web service offered by AWS, and migrate, back up, and replicate relational data in RDS. Find out how to leverage flexible network storage with Elastic File System (EFS), and use the new AWS Glue service to move and transform data. Plus, learn how Snowball can help you transfer truckloads of data in and out of the cloud.
- What is data management?
- AWS S3 basics
- S3 bucket creation
- S3 upload and logging
- S3 event notifications
- S3 data lifecycle configuration
- Working with Amazon Elastic Block Store volumes
- Creating and mounting an EFS
- Creating an AWS RDS instance
- RDS backup and recovery
- Moving data with AWS Database Migration Service
- Moving data with Data Pipeline and Glue
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 30m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
2. Object Storage
3. File Systems
4. Database Services
5. Getting Data to AWS
6. Moving Data in AWS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.