Learn where to go to learn more.
- [Lynn] Here we are at the end of our studies…around AWS security, governance, and compliance.…I really find in my practice as a cloud architect,…this is one of the most complex…and difficult areas to get right.…It has so many inputs, so many variables,…and frankly very few people that understand the services…that are available.…And on top of that, the services are evolving.…Unfortunately, also the threats are evolving.…So one of the takeaways I would have…at the end of this course is you really want…to stay on top of information that Amazon publishes…around new security threats.…
To that end, I would subscribe…to this Latest Bulletins section…of the security section of the Amazon main website.…You can see that you have the ability to get notified…via RSS or some other method…when there is a security alert…that Amazon feels their customers should be aware of.…By working together with Amazon…and by implementing the practices, policies,…and procedures that we've talked about,…you can have applications that run…in a secure and compliant fashion.…
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.