Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AWS for DevOps: Continuous Delivery and Process Automation.
- [Instructor] Well here we are at the end of…the AWS Automation and Continuous Delivery course.…Gosh, we've covered a lot of territory,…and I'm not going to lie to you, setting up full-on CD…is a difficult task, but very, very valuable…for the organization because, as I've been saying,…the code and the features get out to the ultimate user,…the customer, faster.…Also code quality improves dramatically…because the developers get feedback more quickly.…Now, in terms of additional resources,…Amazon has not only been building tools,…such as CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, so on and so forth.…
It's like we looked at in this course.…But, they've been also putting out information…around DevOps in general.…And a great resource to continue your learning,…is the AWS DevOps blog, and you can see…just as of this recording, there is some topics…that go beyond what we introduced in this course…and would be interesting as subsequent learning.…So, the very first topic,…Performing Blue/Green Deployments with…AWS CodeDeploy and Auto Scaling Groups;…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.