See how to connect with AWS partner community for additional learning. Understand how to find and work with AWS Community Heroes.
- [Lynn] Here we are at the end of learning…about AWS monitoring and logging.…In terms of next steps, I always like to look…to the community to learn more,…because these are people out there…actually building solutions on AWS.…And one of my greatest resources is a group…called the AWS Community Heroes,…and those people are a group of experts…who do not work for Amazon…who are building solutions and also educating people.…So if you go out to aws.amazon.com/heroes,…you can see the list of community heroes,…and I actually happen to be one for my education efforts.…
But these are some really solid AWS experts…who have helped me many times.…I read their blogs, I look at their GitHub repos.…They're distributed across all the world,…so we have America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East.…So as a next step, I would recommend…that you get to know these folks in your particular area…and follow their resources, network with them,…go out to the AWS meetups,…become part of the greater AWS community.…I'm Lynn Langit.…Thanks for listening.…
- Understanding approaches to monitoring
- Matching business application priorities to monitoring approaches
- Tools for monitoring and logging
- Monitoring core AWS Services
- Using CloudFormation templates
- Monitoring S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, and EMR
- Using core AWS tools for metrics and logging
- Using AWS services for advanced monitoring
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Monitoring Approaches
2. Monitoring Core AWS Services
3. Core AWS Tools for Metrics and Logging
4. Using AWS Services for Advanced Monitoring
5. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
6. Application Monitoring
Compare monitoring tools2m 54s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.