Join Bear Cahill for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Developing on AWS Pinpoint for Analytics and User Engagement.
- [Bear] We went through a lot … of AWS Pinpoint concepts and features in this course. … And now you should be able to start experimenting … with your own segments, channels and campaigns. … You've learned a lot and there's a lot you can do. … I'm sure you'll learn a lot more … as you move forward with your analytics. … Next, I recommend experimenting with what we've done … to see what's possible. … Also I recommend checking out how Pinpoint can interact … with other services like Lambdas. … And for your client app work, check out the Amplify course, … it will change how you develop client apps with AWS. … Also, feel free to let me know what you're workin' on … and keep in touch at brainwashinc.com, @brainofbear … and on LinkedIn, thanks. … …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.