Join Brandon Rich for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioning.
- [Instructor] So that's it.…We've gotten hands on with many of the AWS services…that facilitate server provisioning…and application deployment.…However, we've only scratched the surface of these tools.…Some good topics to explore from here would be…deploying with custom security groups,…configuring SSL, and enabling true autoscaling…with CloudWatch alarms.…For more on these and many other topics,…head to the excellent documentation…at docs.aws.amazon.com.…Thanks for watching.…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification exam.
- Understanding AWS EC2
- Creating an EC2 instance
- Provisioning with CloudFormation
- Architecting apps for horizontal scaling
- Creating an Elastic Beanstalk environment and app
- Using OpsWorks
- Deploying apps with CodeDeploy
Skill Level Intermediate
1. AWS EC2 Foundations
2. EC2 Creation and Provisioning
Create an EC2 instance13m 24s
3. Deployment Concepts
4. Elastic Beanstalk
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.