Join Shyam Raj for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AWS: Monitoring and Reporting.
- [Shyamraj] Thanks for watching … Monitoring and Reporting in AWS. … It's been a real pleasure in accompanying you … on this exploration of concepts and tools within AWS. … I hope you gained an appreciation … of the different tools and strategies … that can be used to build a continuously monitored … fault tolerant system on AWS. … AWS regularly updates its features and offerings. … I highly recommend checking the AWS documentation … for the latest updates and service offerings. … You can find a wealth of other courses on AWS … in our library … or you can search the library for more courses from me. … Thank you for joining me in this course. … …
- Exploring monitoring tools
- The basics of CloudWatch
- Using CloudWatch alarms
- Monitoring ELB latency
- Monitoring SQS, SNS, and Elastic Beanstalk
- Using AWS Config
- Using Lambda in response to CloudWatch alarms
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Monitoring beyond CloudWatch
3. AWS Config
4. Taking Action
CloudWatch events2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.