See the Lambda monitoring and logging tools available in the Lambda console. Tools include viewing lambda invocation count, memory usage, and duration. See how to configure and run a lambda test event.
- [Lecturer] So the next Amazon service…that I'm going to tour you through the console…in terms of monitoring around is Amazon Lambda.…Now, unlike what we did previously,…Amazon doesn't have any samples in CloudFormation…so we're just going to quickly use the console…to create a Lambda and then look at the monitoring.…So I'm going to go over to the console,…going to click on Lambda,…I'm going to click Get Started Now,…I'm going to click Blank Function on the blueprints…and I'm going to look at the list of triggers,…and let's see if I want to make a trigger for this.…
Let's use S3.…And for the bucket we made earlier…let's do an Object Removed All trigger and we'll enable it.…And click Next,…and we're going to call it removedTrigger…on demo S3 bucket.…If I scroll down I see the Lambda function code.…Now, even though this is designed ultimately…to be wired to S3, to just show you the functionality…of the Lambda I'm going to go ahead…and just go with the sample code here…and invoke it from this interface,…which is kind of a cool feature of Lambda.…
- Understanding approaches to monitoring
- Matching business application priorities to monitoring approaches
- Tools for monitoring and logging
- Monitoring core AWS Services
- Using CloudFormation templates
- Monitoring S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, and EMR
- Using core AWS tools for metrics and logging
- Using AWS services for advanced monitoring
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
1. Monitoring Approaches
2. Monitoring Core AWS Services
3. Core AWS Tools for Metrics and Logging
4. Using AWS Services for Advanced Monitoring
5. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
6. Application Monitoring
Compare monitoring tools2m 54s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.