Define how security is dealt with using the native Microsoft cloud services.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about Windows Azure…security layers.…First, we have managed code access security,…our partial trust,…that sits at the center of the security access points.…Moving out from there,…we have Windows account running with the least privileges.…So, understand that we have an account…that runs within Azure.…However, it has the least privileges on the Cloud.…Next we have Windows FW, rules based on a service model,…basically a virtual machine.…
Then we have a virtual machine,…fixed CPU, memory, and disk resources.…Then we have root partition packet filter.…You're allowed to a defense in depth,…VM such as jailbreaking.…We have Network ACLs, dedicated VLANS for tenant nodes.…So these are the layers that Windows Azure puts up…as their layers of security.…Understand that the outermost portions…are where you're going to exist.…You're going to have the dedicated VLANS for tenant nodes.…You're going to put your data,…you're going to put your user accounts,…you're basically going to run your applications…
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Security (2016)with Sharif Nijim2h 5m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.