Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing environment: Dashboard and configuration, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting PaaS Products.
- [Instructor] Let's take a moment…to look at some of the ways…that we can manage the individual environments…that will run your applications.…This section, we're going to look at the dashboard…and the configuration options.…The dashboard itself gives you a nice view…of how the environment is working.…It's going to show you the overall health,…what the version is that you're running,…as well as a really quick summary of the configuration.…It's also going to show you some of the recent events…that have happened to your environment.…Things like updates, or whether or not…you've switched between different versions.…
Let's take a look at what that looks like.…The dashboard has the ability to show you in one shot…what the health is.…If there's a problem,…there's a box underneath that says causes,…and when you click on it,…it'll help you try and diagnose what it was…that's causing the issue,…or bring you to the logs that show you this.…The running version will be listed as well.…The link underneath,…where it says upload and deploy,…
- Creating an IAM user, group, and role
- Using the IAM policy simulator
- IAM best practices
- Components of CloudFormation
- Benefits of Elastic Beanstalk
- Working with OpsWorks
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate and Puppet Enterprise
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management
3. Elastic Beanstalk
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.