Pinpoint supports API access for a variety of operations. While all things AWS require authentication for access to the API, once authenticated the API provides many options. The API is RESTful JSON and provides the expected operations on the pieces within Pinpoint. This includes segments, messages, and more.
- [Instructor] We've been using the Pinpoint console … to manage and serve all of our needs with Pinpoint so far. … But also I want to make you aware … that there's also various API calls that can be made. … So from the Pinpoint console here, … I'm just going to click on Pinpoint … and go to the Developer Guide. … From here you can see a variety of things … like the API Reference where you can see various calls … for campaigns and channels and end points. … This gives you access directly through the REST API … for all the information that you might need in that sense. … You also can look at the logging of API calls in CloudTrail. … That also is set-up for you automatically … when you set up Pinpoint. … So I'm going to go back to the Pinpoint console, … bring down Services and look up trail … and there's CloudTrail. … So we can see what's been logged as we've been using it. … So we had DeleteCampaign, CreateCampaign, DeleteSegment … and a lot of different events that have been going on …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.