It's important to understand what's possible functionally and technically with any AWS service or feature. It's also important to understand any limitations. Pinpoint has limitations. Limits range from how many apps you can have, to API request and payload size, to a variety of limits on communicating with users.
- [Instructor] Like many AWS services, … Pinpoint has some limits that apply. … Most of the time these are good problems to have. … When you're hitting these limits, you're doing … something right, and hopefully that means good business. … There are limits to endpoint attributes, … endpoint imports, segments, campaigns and so on. … In fact, for example, you're limited to 200 campaigns … and each campaign can only send out 100 million messages, … only 100 million. … Similarly, for push notifications, emails, … voice and so on. … Be sure to be up on what the latest limits are … so you can design your campaigns accordingly. … If you go to the Amazon Pinpoint console, … you can click on developer guide and scroll down to limits. … Here you can see all the various limits from the data, … messages that can be sent and so forth. … This way you can be aware of this … and break up your campaigns as necessary … or specify some holdout percentages … or various limits on how you handle … your endpoints and messages. …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.