- AI basics
- AI use cases
- Building, training, and deploying apps with SageMaker
- Creating test data and training your SageMaker model
- AI application walk-through
- AI costs
- AI security
- AI governance
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Dave] Nothing has been more life changing than the use of machine learning and the rise of cloud computing. The cost and efficiency of the cloud makes machine learning possible and now enterprises big and small are tapping into the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence allowing them to turn technology into a force multiplier for winning at business. I'm going to teach this course using very pragmatic approaches based on current best practices and leveraging real machine learning technology you can use in AWS today. This won't be another abstract high level concept, but a true solution that will teach you about the basic concepts of machine learning and how it leverages AWS and using AWS technologies. Hi, my name's Dave Linthicum. I wish you pleasant journey in the learning about the world of machine learning on Amazon Web Services and what it can do for you and your cloud enabled enterprise.
AWS Machine Learning by Examplewith Jonathan Fernandes1h 25m Intermediate
Cloud Architecture: Advanced Conceptswith David Linthicum1h 15m Intermediate
1. AI Basics
2. AI Use Cases
3. AWS SageMaker
4. AWS SageMaker Ground Truth
5. AI Application Walkthrough
6. Other Considerations
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.