- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to our course. My name's Dave Linthicum. Let's talk about cloud security. This course is basically gonna provide you with what you need to know to get started with cloud security and how to make the right cloud-security decisions, starting with the basics, and working all the way up into you solving your own security problems with a cloud-based solution. We're gonna talk about different security models, such as identity and access management, encryption, as well as multifactor authentication. We'll talk about the cloud services that are available to make security work for you, and walk you through your own requirements and how you map those requirements into a cloud-security solution, including selecting tools, brands, clouds, services, software to make your security work the first time.
Let's get started.
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.