Once a campaign has all the elements it needs including segments, channels, messages, etc. it needs to be launched. Now it's out in the wild and ready to engage your audience how you've defined. With Pinpoint, you can also compare performances to do some good A/B testing on the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- [Instructor] We're almost done specifying … all the things necessary to launch our campaign. … We've given it a name, we specified the type … just with the standard message. … We specified the segment, … and then we also composed our message … including an attribute, the user ID. … Now we can specify when to send the message, … immediately, once, hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly. … We'll so immediately so hopefully … we can see this happen in real time. … You can also specify that it happens … when an event occurs, but then you have … to specify events using the SDK. … We haven't gotten to that type of stuff yet. … But this allows you schedule when your message … goes out to all the users. … If we click Next with immediately selected, … we finally see the Review and launch screen. … We can see the details, again, the name, standard type. … Using an imported segment with no holdout, … you can specify to hold out a certain percentage … as you create your campaign, … just so not everybody gets the same message. …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.